Happy 2019 from the Castle Royle Studio Team. We hope that you are all back into the groove and enjoying all your classes.
We have a number of new classes which started in January for you to try out:
- A new Adult Ballet class on Mondays at 12.30pm with Jane.
- A new Prime Movers class on Tuesdays at 1.30pm with Ceri in Studio 1. This will be a low-impact dance aerobics workout but will also incorporate elements of strength and conditioning, core training, and flexibility. No two weeks the same, Ceri is sure to keep you all on your toes!
- New funky DD Mix Dance Class on Thursdays at 8pm with Michelle. “DD Mix” stands for Diverse Dance Mix and is a full body aerobic workout based on a wide range of different dance styles with easy to follow steps, choreographed by Darcey Bussell and Nathan Clarke.
- An evening aqua class on Thursdays 6.45pm with Michelle. This will be an Aqua Zumba style workout, guaranteed to be fun, but also to provide an excellent workout.
We are lucky to run an extremely busy timetable jam-packed with classes to suit all of your group exercise needs. It’s up to you to make the most of your time in the Studio, but please do feel free to come and talk to Ceri about the classes on offer, or if you have any queries about the nature or content of any of our activities. You may have overlooked something that turns out to be your favourite class of the week!
Alterations to the printed timetable:
* Please note that Friday’s Aqua starts at 10am, not 10.15am
* Please note that Friday’s Nordic Walking starts at 11.00am, not 11.30am
A polite reminder to be considerate during this busy time at the Club and to ensure that you book into your classes, check in at Reception, and to cancel if you can’t attend any classes. We are determined to reduce our number of “No Shows” to facilitate the smooth running of the timetable in 2019.