Housekeeping – Pool Rules
We would just like to remind you all of a few pool rules:
– Children under 4 must wear an Aqua Nappy (Happy Nappies are also advised to be worn over the top).
– Every person must shower before getting into the pools and spa.
– Children under 8 are to be accompanied by an adult in all pools.
– Children under 16 (8-15) are to be accompanied by an adult on poolside.
– Pool Courtesy, swimmers have priority in the swim lanes.
– No running or diving on poolside.
– No under 16s in the adult spa area.
– No phones on poolside or in the spa area.
– No pictures to be taken on poolside or in the spa area.
– No food to be eaten on pools
– No food or glass can be taken onto poolside or in the spa area
– No prams or pushchairs on poolside.
– No shaving in wet areas.